Here are a few tips in order to maximize the life of your Intention Capsule jewelry:
- Always remember to treat your bracelets gently and with care, especially the knots! All of our bracelets are made by hand, and although we have a quality control process in place, some pieces might be a little more fragile than others. If your string breaks within the first 30 days of receiving your item, please send a photo of your damaged bracelet to email@example.com and we will take care of you.
- Preserve the plating properties by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, oils and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming.
- Store your pieces in a small cloth bag in order to protect them when not wearing.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry smooth cloth to renew its shine.
- Make sure the capsules are screwed on tightly to minimize the chance of water seeping through.
- Make sure the necklace capsule is screwed on tightly to avoid losing it.